Design Review Commission
The Design Review Commission is responsible for reviewing building plans for commercial and residential projects with regard to architecture, colors, materials, and landscaping. The Design Review Commission is comprised of five members, including representation from qualified design professionals, including but not limited to the fields of architecture, urban and regional planning, urban design, graphic design, engineering, and the visual arts.
Meets publicly on the fourth Monday of each month at 6:30 p.m. in Council Chambers on the Second Floor of City Hall.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Minutes are also available following approval.
Apply for Commission
|Commissioner||Appointment Date||Term Expiration|
|Erlinda Romo||May 18, 2021||May 31, 2023|
|Luoya Tu||May 18, 2021||May 31, 2023|
|Charles (Chuck) Meyers||April 13, 2022||May 31, 2024|
|Guillermo Lopez||April 13, 2022||May 31, 2024|
|Nik Sae-Low||April 13, 2022||May 31, 2024|
- The Design Review Commission comprises three members including representation from design professions such as architecture and engineering.
- Commissioners are appointed by the City Council when vacancies occur.
- The people who serve on the Commissions are volunteers, therefore there is no compensation for commissioners.
- Elected officials cannot serve on any commission.
- Commissioners are not allowed to serve on more than one commission at the same time.