Community Services Commission
The Community Services Commission is the City Council advisory board on the subjects related to effectiveness of programs and policies as it relates to recreation and park programs in the City.
Meets publicly the first Monday of each month from October through June at 6:30 p.m. in the City Hall Council Chamber.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
- Amy Cheung von Haam
- Bronwyn Velazquez
- Vice Chairman
- Cheryl Anne Cabot
- Tony Ding
- Theresa Huerta
Apply For Commission
- Recruitment is closed at this time.
- Commissioners are appointed by the City Council when vacancies occur.
- The people who serve on the Commissions are volunteers, therefore there is no compensation for commissioners.
- Elected officials cannot serve on any commission.
- Commissioners are not allowed to serve on more than one commission at the same time.
Community Services Commission Awards Program
Annually, the Community Services Commission honors the community of San Gabriel for their outstanding contributions to the youth and adult programs in our community. The Commission has established two annual awards that will be presented at their June Commission Meeting.
The Community Services Commission is requesting your assistance by submitting the names of San Gabriel residents who have extended themselves on behalf of the youth and older adults of the City of San Gabriel. Please see the links below for more information regarding the "Character Counts Sportsmanship Award" & "Selfless Volunteer Award."
Award Program Letter
Award Program Application
For more information contact Community Services at (626) 308-2875