Contact the Public Works Department at (626) 308-2825 or by email
, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday to report any of the concerns listed below.
Contact Public Works for information about the following problems or concerns.
- City Trees - Parkway Tree needs to be trimmed or branches are hanging too low? Select the link here for tree planting or removal information.
- Potholes - Complete this form to Report Potholes.
- Sandbags - The City of San Gabriel offers 10 filled sand bags per property per year.
- They can be picked up at the Maintenance Facility located at 917 E. Grand Ave. Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Please call Public Works at (626) 308-2825 to make arrangements.
- Street Lights & Traffic Signals - Report problems using Report Street Light Problems.
Contact the agencies listed below for information about the following problems or concerns.
- Hazardous Waste Disposal - Is provided by the Sanitation District of Los Angeles County, please refer to their site for drop off dates.
- Trash Collection - Is provided to the City of San Gabriel by Athens Services (888) 336-6100. You may call our department to report pick up of illegal dumping.
- Water Companies - There are five water purveyors serving San Gabriel. Please refer to your water bill or contact our department for their number. Map
- Dead Animals - Report dead animals to the SGV Humane Society at (626) 286-1159.
- Mandatory Recycling & Organics Diversion - Please click here for more information on AB341, AB1826 and FAQs.