Summer in San Gabriel
|July 20 - July 24||Anytime||Run, Walk & Roll- Click here for more info.||Throughout San Gabriel||Event Page|
|July 23||8:30 pm||Drive-in Movie- Frozen II||Mission Playhouse Parking Lot||Eventbrite|
|August 6||7:00 pm||Drive-in Mariachi Concert||Mission Playhouse Parking Lot||Eventbrite|
|August 13||8:30 pm||Drive-in Movie- Aladdin- Live Action||Mission Playhouse Parking Lot||Eventbrite|
|August 20||8:30 pm||Drive-in Movie- Finding Dory||Mission Playhouse Parking Lot||Eventbrite|
We take your health and the health of our community seriously. In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are closely following health guidelines outlined by Los Angeles County Department of Public Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to prevent additional spread of COVID-19.
We have modified our regular Summer in San Gabriel activities so that our residents can be together while practicing safe physical distancing and other infection control protocols. To ensure everyone's safety, we are enacting the following measures for our activities:
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well: If you are not feeling well, have a known or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been exposed to a person with a known or suspected case of COVID-19, we ask that you remain at home and not attend our events
- Face coverings are required: Participants are required to wear a face covering at all times unless while eating or drinking
- Maintain six feet of physical distancing: Please maintain at least six feet from those not in your immediate household at all times. Congregations of groups outside of your immediate household will not be permitted.
- Practice good hygiene: We encourage everyone to practice good hygiene by frequently washing your hands and avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
For our drive-in movies and concerts, we ask that you:
- Remain in your vehicle: Attendees are requested to stay in their vehicle at all times. Congregating outside of your vehicle – including the use of lounge chairs outside of your vehicle – is not permitted.
- Wear a face mask: If you must step out of your vehicle, we ask that you continue to practice physical distancing with a face mask at all times.
- Restrooms: Restrooms facilities will be available at the Mission Playhouse. There will be physical distancing markers in front to ensure that individuals are not congregating or queuing inside or near the facilities.
- Follow the instructions of our staff: Our modified programs have been designed to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We ask for your cooperation and patience as we continue to provide services for our community.
Please do note that we may make changes to our programs, events and policies as we continue to adapt to COVID-19. We encourage you to visit this page before your scheduled event for the latest safety protocols for Summer in San Gabriel.For questions or concerns please contact Matthew Morales-Stevens, Recreation Supervisor, at 626-308-2875 or email@example.com.
Alcohol and smoking is prohibited at all events. Please note, food and drink will not be available for purchase. If you wish to bring food and non-alcoholic beverages you are welcome to do so.