Bring your little ghosts and goblins for a spooktacular fun time at this year’s Fall Fun Festival in the historic Mission District on Friday, October 28 from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
The free event will have frightfully fun activities for all ages including:
- Haunted zone at the Grapevine Arbor Park (begins at 6:30 p.m.)
- Costume contest in front of the Mission Playhouse (6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.)
- Haunted tour of the Mission Playhouse (starts at 8:00 p.m.)
- Trunk-or-treat with decorated vehicles along Mission Drive
- Food trucks, free family photo opps and games
The Grapevine Arbor Park will be transformed into a spooky “Haunted Zone” along with other frightening activities for older children (recommended for ages 12 and up). After wandering through the haunted zone, attendees can join the Mission Playhouse crew on a Haunted Tour to learn about the dark mysteries of the theater.
Pre-registration for the costume contest will be accepted until noon on Thursday, October 27. Register here.
Day of registrations will open at 5 p.m. and will close at 6 p.m. All registered contestants must report to the Mission Playhouse’s plaza DJ booth by 6:15 p.m. to claim their stage pass and check in for the contest. Participants will be arranged by age group and winners will be announced at 7:30 p.m. Awards will be given for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in each of the three categories: Spookiest, Cutest, and Most Creative costumes.
For more information, please contact the Community Services department at 626-308-2875.