***UPDATE: The survey is now closed.
Dear Community Members,
As we get close to the end of our annual budget planning process, we want to hear from you about what priorities you think we should focus on. Your input is important to us, and we believe that by working together, we can make our community a better place. Please help us determine our budget priorities by answering a one-question survey.
With money already set aside to keep our city’s services running smoothly and to maintain our community offerings and events, we have a small amount of funding left to be prioritized this year and for the next few years. We would like to ask for your feedback on where you think you’d like these extra funds allocated:
- Expand public safety services (e.g. add one more police officer or a second ambulance to our existing services)
- Focus on mental health services
- Improve city infrastructure (e.g. fixing up old city buildings)
- Improve our parks
- Improve our special events (e.g. July 4 fireworks)
- Save for future needs in a rainy day fund
We’d also love to hear your idea if it’s not included in the above choices. Your feedback will be reviewed by our budget committee and presented to the City Council, who will use it to inform their decisions about how to allocate resources in the coming years.
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Together, we can make our community a better place for everyone.