Who provides my water service?

Although the city of San Gabriel is serviced by five water companies, most customers are serviced by the County Water District. The attached map shows the service areas of each company. If you have additional questions about your service please contact the company for more information.

  • San Gabriel County Water District - (626) 287-0341
  • San Gabriel Valley Water Company - (626) 448-6183
  • California American Water Company - (626) 614-2500
  • Sunnyslope Water Company - (626) 795-4163
  • Golden State Water Company - (626) 446-1372

Show All Answers

1. Who provides my water service?
2. Whom do I call for trash pick-up?
3. Who do I contact to have a time limited curb repainted?
4. How can I change the number for my address?
5. How can I find out the size of my lot?
6. Who do I contact to get street lights installed or repaired?
7. How can I find my property line?
8. How do I dispose of hazardous waste like batteries, florescent lights, old TVs and monitors?
9. What are the City's truck routes?
10. How do I get my sewer lateral information?
11. I am remodeling; can I leave a large trash dumpster on the street?
12. How can I get copy of an as-built plan or centerline tie?