How do I report a problem?

Reports may be filed using any of the following methods:

  • In person: Our office is located at 425 South Mission Drive. Our office hours are 8:00 am through 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
  • Telephone: Our telephone number is (626) 308-2826 ext. 218 or ext. 211 Anyone wishing to speak with the code enforcement office may call this number between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm Monday - Friday. If the line is busy or City Hall is closed, you may leave us a message on the answering machine.
  • Online: Complaints can be filed online any time.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I call to report an unsafe or substandard residential property?
2. What things does the code cover?
3. How do I report a problem?
4. What is the process for resolving a violation?
5. Can I file a code enforcement report anonymously?
6. Can I convert my garage to a living space?
7. When do I have to remove my trash cans from public view?
8. What training and certifications does NIS staff have?
9. Why does it take so long for code enforcement officers to resolve complaints?
10. What can I do if I get a notice and do not understand the violation?
11. What are the consequences of failing to comply once you have been issued a Notice of Violation?